Nagging back pain shouldn’t be something you just “live with.”
Do you think stiffness and discomfort just come with age? Do simple everyday movements like getting in and out of the car bother you? Perhaps you’re frustrated that your back still hurts, even though you were released from PT months ago.
“Re-Building Your Back” is ideal for anyone who struggles with low-level chronic back pain, and is ready to address it with gentle movement and exercise.
Improve your posture and balance. Get a stronger trunk. Gain mobility in your stiff joints. Safely reduce (and sometimes eliminate) the pain you experience in your back.
No special equipment is needed. The 10 week comprehensive course has easy-to-follow pre-recorded videos and instruction, which means you can watch them whenever and wherever you want
A Helping Hand
The academy is designed to be safe and convenient. It includes a 20 min. initial screening session with Amanda to ensure the programming is appropriate for you. If it isn't, your money is completely refunded.
"As a sports medicine physician, I have seen many treatment approaches and am particular in getting the best care for my patients.
Amanda has worked with some of my more challenged patients and returned them to independent, self-managed active lifestyles."
Katherine L Dec, MD
Department of Orthopedics, Virginia Commonwealth University
Re-Building Your Back
This program is appropriate if:
You have been discharged from physical therapy or medical care, have low-level chronic back pain, and have been cleared for exercise by your physical therapist or physician.
This program is NOT appropriate if:
You have acute back pain, had a recent back injury, had recent back surgery (within the last 12 weeks), or you are currently being treated by a physician or physical therapist for back pain.
This course is not medical advice or a substitute for medical care. Please consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program.
Re-Building Your Back 10-Week Academy Starts March 2023
- A 30 min. initial screening session with Amanda Harris, Exercise Physiologist and Medical Exercise Specialist to ensure this program is appropriate for you.($65.00 Value)
NOTE: If it isn’t, you get a 100% hassle-free refund.
- 10, 45 min. weekly Zoom group check-in sessions to ensure you are progressing, and to field any questions ($1000.00 Value)
- 38 easy-to-follow training videos with step-by-step video tutorials, including over 25 different movements & exercises ($400.00 Value)
- Bonus materials, including links to additional resources to keep you improving and learning ($100.00 Value)
- A way to submit questions if you need to contact Amanda at any time during the program.
Total Value: $1565.00
But you’ll get access for just 3 monthly payments of $199.00
Get notified as soon as details are released!
Be the very first to know about special pricing, early registration, and related special offers.
FREE BONUS: Get our Mini-Course,"Everyday Movement's Wrecking Your Back" just for signing up!